Wednesday, October 22, 2014

essential oils



like many I have fallen hard for essential oils as part of my everyday life. 
I had dappled in them before but after discovering Young Living at an information session earlier this year, I was hooked. It was clear to me that all oils are not created equal and  the oils I had used previously were not pure, therapeutic grade like YL. The proof was in the immediate results! 

As I mentioned in the previous post, I am certifying to become a labour, birth and postpartum doula. My intention when I started learning and using essential oils was to incorporate them as a comfort measure in my doula business. I have been doing a lot of research and webinars about oiling and I can't wait to share all sorts of tips and tricks of how to incorporate oils into your pregnancy, postpartum and beyond!

If you are looking for more information on oils and doula services please contact me at info@nestedbirth.com and if you are interested in starting your oiling journey with me please visit Young Living

Besides diffusing individual oils and blends for aromatic benefits throughout your home, you can easily make the most wonderful DIY items. This is a sample of the postpartum spray I whipped for my sister... who due any day now!



Postpartum Spray
in a glass bottle mix the following:
- 6 tbs witch havel
-6 drops of  frankincense oil 
- 3 drops of lavender oil
- 4 tbs of filtered water
- 3 tbs aloe vera

more tips and DIY coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...