Friday, October 31, 2014

Oliver's Library


It's been a while since I've done one of these posts
but I just picked up a few books from the This Is series to stash away for Christmas
and thought they might make great gift ideas, so a must share!


I picked up the This is London, Britain, Edinburgh, Ireland and the World to start but am excited to collect them all! One of the greatest gifts my dad gave to me was to open my eyes to the world around us. He traveled a lot when I was growing up and it ignited a curiosity in me, a passion to learn about other places and how other people live . One of my goals is to teach my kids about other countries and cultures even if we can't travel there. 

First up learning about Britain and the UK, where my dad was born.
our home away from home, even if I've only actually passed through on a connecting flight. 
It's in my blood.and theirs too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...