do you brush your body? here's why you should start!
The benefits of dry skin brushing include:
- improving vascular blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. By releasing toxins, it encourages the body’s discharge of metabolic wastes so the body is able to run more effectively. Remember your lymphatic system doesn't have a pump so actively promoting lymphatic movement is key to a healthier life.
- Dry skin brushing rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin
- Dry skin brushing helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores.
- Increasing the circulation to the skin could possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is toxic material accumulated in your body’s fat cells. No need to take drastic measures like liposuction, how about utilizing the dry skin brushing techniques to help break down unwanted toxins?
- Dry body brushing helps shed dead skin cells (and encourages new cell renewal), which results in smoother and brighter skin. It can also help with any pesky ingrown hairs.
- It helps with muscle tone and gives you a more even distribution of fat deposits.
you don’t have to book a pricey spa treatment to reap the benefits; this one can be done in your very own bathroom. All you need to do is purchase a natural bristle brush (not one made from nylon or synthetic materials). One with a long handle is also a plus, as it means you can reach all areas of the body.