Friday, November 15, 2013

52 ways to get up off the floor


if you are like me the idea of hitting the gym is like total torture. 
treadmills, crossfit, lifting weights and elliptical trainers all sound pretty miserable to me. 
I've been exploring movement in other ways. Natural movement as part of a healthy lifestyle opposed to bursts of intense exercise. I've mentioned it before on the blog and I highly recommend Aligned and Well to anyone and everyone who will listen. You can read my past posts here and here.
through the aligned and well blog and facebook page I've come across great articles, tips and ideas of how to incorporate healthy movement into your life and kids' lives without these intense "workouts" that can cause injury and issues in other areas. 

checkout this article and video about 52 ways to get up off the floor. 
Simple movement that will give you a workout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...