Thursday, October 14, 2010

Busted

I was feeling a little ugly the other day... hating all my clothes, was covered in snot and drool and was just icky all over. So I had me a little online shopping session, thinking since I am home to receive the boxes I could down-play the purchases. Because when Guy sees the boxes he then thinks he should get something of the same or greater value... which means my little shopping spree doubles in cost and can get quite costly.
Well things definitely did NOT go as planned!

 I had a meeting at work yesterday morning so after I picked Oliver up from the NANA we went to get some groceries (p.s I love grocery shopping during the day, it's just me, some seniors and no line ups such BLISSSS!!!) when we got home one of the boxes was sitting in the livingroom.... eeks I called Guy and sure enough on his way back from delivering to a job site he stopped at home at the same time Canada Post was trying to deliver my parcel. That was all fine and dandy until 5 o'clock when Purolator pulls in to deliver the other parcel.

Evidence

 Guy looks at me and says "BUSTED" so busted! HA
 I am thrilled with my purchases and can't wait to wear my new clothes- even though they too will be covered in snot and drool. And not all the stuff was for me, Oliver got some sweet new outfits and some stuff that I am stashing away for Christmas.


Hello Gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...