Friday, March 25, 2011

H2O Challenge

I don't know why but I never seem to drink enough water in a day. I don't drink pop and only drink juice once in a while (other than a wee bit of O.J in my a.m smoothie).
 I'll tell ya what I do drink a tonne of is.....
COFFEE and not just cause I need the caffine (though yes I am undeniably addicted)
 I just love the taste. So much. I could drink a whole pot all to myself. Love, love, love it.
I wish I was drinking some now instead of this glass of water haha. Don't get me wrong I do drink water during the day just not enough and oddly mostly at night which really comes back to bite me at 3:00 am when I get up because I have to go pee.

So I am giving myself an H2O challenge-
 up my intake of the hydrating stuff during the day and decrease my intake of the dehydrating stuff, my beloved cafe.

My beverage count is as follows.... 2 glasses of water this morning, 1 bottle while out and about this afternoon and 2 glasses so far this evening.
Coffee count for the day is-2 cups of Joe this morning and 1 glorious cup this afternoon.

My goal is to get to at least 8 glasses a day without even having to think about it,
just straight up easy 8 glasses.
So begins the challenge...

I was feeling all spring-y the other day before we got another butt load of snow... uggggghhhhh



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...