Monday, January 9, 2012

Days of Pregnancy- 25 Weeks!


Another week, another picture.


We are officially into the 6th month! And in 2 weeks time will be entering the 3rd trimester.
Wow, I can't believe it. The hustle bustle of everyday makes the days blend together. It seems each week is passing more quickly than the last. Of course it helps being in the "honeymoon" trimester right now- I'm not too big yet, still comfortable and still  have enough energy to mother Oliver, be a wifey to Guy and work fulltime! I have a midwife appointment this afternoon and soon my monthly appointments will turn into appointments every 2 weeks and then every week until your arrival. I know that your gender is revealed on the last ultrasound report so I am going to have to stay strong and resist the urge to find out today. It's going to be tough..... but I know it will be so worth the wait!

Check out my Days of Pregnancy Series here




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...