Thursday, March 1, 2012

Days of Pregnancy- 32 Weeks!



Well it's the end of week 32, belly and baby feel like they are doubling in size each week.
Safe to say the belly explosion has arrived! Guy told me the other day that my shirt made me look really pregnant.... we later agreed it probably wasn't the shirt. I've done well so far and haven't had to buy any maternity clothes, thanks to a wardrobe of jeggings and other elastic-y waisted pants, flowy and/or very stretchy tops. Oh and can't forget about the belly bands... love, love, LOVE the belly bands!
 I might have reached the breaking point and will have to get myself some preggo gear, there is still 7ish weeks to go and I feel like I'm wearing the same clothes day after day. And let's face it, I know what's coming and the last month ain't pretty. I'm trying to prepare myself for the hooves and cankles again but ugghhhh wish it wasn't so.

I haven't had too many predictions and the ones I have gotten, have flip-flopped their guesses a couple of times, so what do you think? Is it a Boy or Girl?

Days of Pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...