Tuesday, January 22, 2013

taking the plunge


It's official, 
after using their products religiously, for well over a year and a half now
I signed up to be an Independent Arbonne Consultant!

It's something I have contemplated doing for well... about a year and a half now, 
but the timing didn't seem right. I wasn't sure if "consulting" was my kind of gig. 
But since I use literally every product in the catalogue, 
I figured why not try it out- at the very least to feed my own addiction!

I've talked about some of the products before (here and here)
It has become part of my lifestyle, 
I truly love the products, not only for myself but my entire family. 


So here's me at thirty, trying new things and taking the plunge. 
I couldn't be more excited for this new little venture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...