Friday, March 1, 2013

ghill life lately



I held my first open house for my new Arbonne venture 
and with the support of my family and friends met my Strong Start goals! 
I have been having a blast with it thus far 
and look forward to this month with new challenges and lots of learning to do.
The products really are amazing and I know how well they have worked for me
but I absolutely love hearing how they have improved someone else's life!

And so here it is, some snap shots of our ghill life lately!


cheese\\ mirror mirror\\Open House orders have arrived!\\gone fishing\\me too\\ten months\\foxy lady\\morning tea with DRM\\happy 1st bday Leo\\waiting for daddy\\"your having a baby" gift basket\\"popt" corn\\baby food bindi



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...