Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Product Line


Here they are... Meet the new line up!

1/. Pure Vibrance Hair Care: made with exclusive ColorLast Technology, Pure Vibrance hydrates colour treated hair promoting healthy, strong, lustrous and shiny locks!

2/. Pure Vibrance Travel Set (*qualify with a purchase with purchase)- If you haven't been taking advantage of the travel sized pwp offers, you should! Take your favourite products with you where ever you go in a convenient travel size and case.

3/. Calm Travel Set- (* qualify with a purchase with purchase)- This is an extra gentle formula line for those very sensitive skin types. Made with 80% food grade ingredients, Calm will soothe and hydrate sensitive skin that is easily irritated.

4/. Hamptons Classic Palette Limited Edition- Get summer ready with this beach-chic, sun kissed palette of 4 gorgeous eye shadow colours, 3 in 1 bronzer and pout perfect lip polish. Available while supplies last so don't miss out! *** I believe this item is already sold out! here's hoping it will become available again!***

And there you have it, a brief overview of these exciting new products! 


 I used the Pure Vibrance line for the first time this morning and I'm impressed! 
My hair has been all kinds of crazy since I was pregnant with Georgie and things have not improved, but I can tell this line is going to make a huge difference. I usually don't wear my hair wavy/curly even though I do have naturally wavy hair, so my challenge this week is going to be to use and style with the mousse and let the waves happen! Pics to come.

Well done Arbonne, these new products are amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...