Friday, May 30, 2014

celebrity home birth


I don't normally post things like this, 
nor would I make this kind of decision based on what a celeb was doing or did but
good to see home birth getting some positive press 

“I had the opportunity to experience the natural process of birth and it was one of the most life changing experiences for me and very very special!,” she said. “I believe it’s a woman’s right to make the decision about how she’s going to give birth to her child. And it’s also her right to have access to the information she needs so she can make that decision from a place of awareness, and not a place of fear.”
                                                                           - Gisele Bundchen

also happy to see a couple of Canadians made the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...