Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nifty Thrifty

It has been ages since I have been thrifting so last week since I was at work and have an hour lunch to kill I decided to do some. It feels really weird to shop sans Oliver, I feel like I still need to rush that he could start fussing at any moment and that I am forgetting something because I am not lugging around a bunch of crap! Anyhoo back to the shopping... it was a successful trip.
I picked up these sweet items for super cheap (which is the name of the game I guess!)





I have always been a thrifty shopper. I never spend a lot of money on clothes....
well not on any single item.
But yesterday my mom and I went back to the bridal shop and I said YES to the dress!
(I haven't even seen that show before but it's a very catchy title)
Wedding dress is officially checked off the list and definitely at a price I can live with $360 dollas
(including 13% tax) but the downside is it's a few sizes too big and will need some a lot of alterations, which will likely boost the final price up to 500 +. Still good and I love it ....so yay!
Next on the list is shoes and accessories,
I'm not going with a veil but am scouring ETSY for the perfect headpiece instead.

I guess I best get cracking on the invites too
or I 'll be all dolled up in my dress with nobody to see me in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...