Friday, May 6, 2011

Thank You!

Danke!
Tak!
Ta!
to all my readers out there in the interweb.
My little blog had a steady growth of traffic last month and I really appreciate you stopping by to check it out! I started it as a diary of sorts, a very detailed baby book-mostly just for myself,
documenting my trials and triumphs of Oliver's first year.

I didn't document my pregnancy very well and I wish I had more pictures from the birth and maybe a video. Next time I won't make these mistakes! I thought I would remember EVERYTHING that it would be ingrained in my brain forever but I just don't remember the details as vividly as I want to.

So.. thanks again for reading our little blog about our G-Hill Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...