Monday, February 13, 2012

Days of Pregnancy- 30 Weeks!




I don't know why but 30 weeks seems like such a big milestone in my pregnancy world.
Even though there are still 10 weeks to go (maybe longer if this bebe decides to stay put past his/hers "due date")
It still feels like the home stretch. Maybe it's because this pregnancy is going so quickly that I can't believe we are at 30 weeks already. Or that now I have midwife appointments every 2 weeks instead of every month. My pregnancy with Oliver seemed to go fast too, minus the last month... it almost felt as long as the previous 8 combined but that could have been because of my ridiculously swollen feet. Not a good time, hope I don't go there this time around but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen.

On the flip side in approx. 10 weeks I am going to be the Mama to 2 babies...
wowza which is kind of scary! 

Days of Pregnancy Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...