Thursday, July 26, 2012

Days Like These

The last couple of days have been bit a crazy.
I have been in training for a new software we are implementing at work, only in the afternoon but by the end of the 4 hours my brain is fried. Lets face it with a toddler and a 3 month old it was kind of fried already! So by the time I get Oliver from daycare and get home it's pushing 6 o'clock and Guy has been working late to boot. A crying baby that doesn't want to be put down and a fussy, hungry toddler that wants my full attention means that from 6-7 pm is hell the witching hour. So last night we ate strawberries, cheese and crackers and instant oatmeal for dinner. Things I could literally prepare in seconds! Oliver enjoyed it and scarfed down so I'll say it was a success.
I've been focusing on this little saying the last couple of days to keep things in perspective.


Except they will see the pictures of my horrendous hair! ha


Sibling Love * sharing matties

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...