Friday, July 13, 2012

Sticker Books and Catnap Cathy

About a month ago I found this awesome (if you are a two year old boy) sticker book
filled with all kinds of cars, diggers, tractors, boats and airplanes.
In fact at first I wasn't even sure if Oliver would get the whole sticker thing
or if he would just like to look at the pages instead.
He LOVED it. And he loves to "play stickers Mama" "play stickers Daddy"
I totally hit the jackpot with that sweet score and it's the best toddler currency to get him to do things we want him to do (am I admitting to bribing my kid?.. a little bit) except for ultra important things like going on the potty and getting his hair cut but on everything else it works like a charm.
We've gone through about 5 sticker books since.










Which brings us to Catnap Cathy, the Queen of catnaps. All day long.
 Eyes closed....... and then open. did you really think I was going to sleep Mama?

Get serious.


Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...