Sunday, November 4, 2012

daylight savings and other ramblings

whomever invented daylight savings is a complete a-hole.
And most certainly a man, who did not have to get up with his kids in the morning.

Guy left for his annual hunting trip up north yesterday morning, which means we are already two down and three more days to go sans daddy. And trust me Oliver is not too happy about (and neither is mama) But this morning I heard the pitter patter stomping as if a herd of elephants (do they call a group of elephants a herd?) are charging into my bedroom at 5:45 am and I told Oliver that he need to lie down for a few more minutes because it was too early to get up. He thrashed around for about 10 minutes, waking up Georgie and most certainly not allowing me to get any more sleep so I ended the charade and we all got up. 6 am not awesome but not the worst Sunday morning wake up.... until I looked at my phone and realized I forgot to change my clocks back hour.
It was in fact 5 am! And so the conspiracy continues....



In other news, Georgie is officially sitting up un-assisted! She's getting stronger by the minute and able to sit for longer and longer stretches. Of course she needs to be chewing on something or else she's diving for something, anything within reach to shove in her mouth. But NO teeth yet!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...