Monday, November 26, 2012

VEGA-good


I recently discovered this ahhh-mazing product
via the healthyginger (a local holistic nutritionist) that has been pretty life changing.
Seriously go check out her website and blog for awesome recipes and health tips!

I love a good smoothie in the morning, as I've mentioned before its a great way for mamas to get some much needed nourishment on the go. Adding a scoop of VEGA took my smoothie to the next level. So freaking good! I feel energize (which judging by the amount of sleep I've had in the last seven months is a total miracle) it's helped with my digestion and overall health. I've only tried the berry kind because it is so good I haven't had the desire to stray, but it does come in a couple of other flavours. So if you are looking for (and even if you are not) an incredible energizing boost I highly recommend heading over to their web store, their Black Friday sale ends tonight!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...