Friday, December 21, 2012

ghill life lately

and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
(finally) although I'm totally fine if we have another winter like last year.
It makes driving much easier then trekking through snow storms, especially with 2 wee ones.
But we Canucks like ourselves a white Christmas,
green ones just don't feel the same!
So snow if you are coming then stick around for a few days,
you can leave again on the 26th!






1/. backyard snowfall
2/. bright sun on a dark morning....ahhh two year olds!
3/. this curl
4/. I've created an ipad monster/thief
5/. stashing presents like my parents used to do... I never snooped I SWEAR
6/. perusing flyers- apparently you can never start too early.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...