Thursday, October 24, 2013

bogs



A few weeks ago as I was surfing the web looking for minimalist footwear
suitable for Canadian winters, I came across these...
BOGS


knowing that I will be hauling three little ones around this winter, I wanted something practical, comfortable but that still has some style. I couldn't be happier with the summit so far, made from super-soft, 100% waterproof fabric with plush lining for extra warmth, it features 2mm of Neo-TechTM insulation, a dual-density, contoured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti-odor protection and molded rubber outsole. Thy are machine-washable and rated for temperatures up to 14°F/-10°! 
I originally opted for the black mix but it was unavailable in my size so I went with the red and am so glad I did, although I'm contemplating ordering the black too...

I also picked up these baby bogs for Oliver and Georgie. I wanted something easy on and off, warm and waterproof. Georgie has tiny feet so these are a great fit. She's still getting used to wearing socks and  boots although she really prefers to be bare foot or wear her favourite pink shoes. 



so if you are in the market for fall/winter footwear,
I highly recommend you check out BOGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...