Friday, February 28, 2014

green juice a day




it's obviously no secret that 'greens' are a crucial part to our diet. 
the benefits are o'plenty, it's just how to incorporate them into our daily diet and enjoy  them. 
I've started drinking a green juice a day, mixing up my recipes slightly... it's a little trickier in Canada in the dead of winter to have access to fresh greens (obviously not in season here) but I'm starting pretty basic and hopefully by summer when we have access to more varieties I'll be able to experiment a little!

 in this new series, I'll give you the health benefits for different green foods and also new recipes to try. 
I mean it's kind of great to know exactly what each food is doing for your body right? 
so let's start with Kale which I used in the green machine juice I posted a couple of weeks ago








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...