Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Oliver's Library



Oliver has always loved books, even as a baby he was so content to sit and listen to story after story. 
Georgie was very different, she had no time for the stillness that reading required ... until recently. 
True to Georgie's style she picks the time and the place when she's ready for a book by bringing one to me and saying  "read it"

I've recently discovered some greats reads so I thought I would share. 




Now this book is a little advanced for a 3 1/2 year old but he did really enjoy it!
 There are so many great things to learn, from barn styles to how to make a chicken coop, to identifying different plants and flowers and even great recipes. I know this book will be a favourite for years to come for him and me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...