Friday, January 7, 2011

Fashion Friday

Here's a little peek at what I was wearing today
 nothing fancy that's for sure but not jogging pants so a small victory......




Cardigan- Forever 21
Tunic- Suzy Shier
Leggings- Suzy Shier
Leg Warmers- Thrifted

This outfit was also a staple while I was pregnant. I was pretty lucky that I didn't have to buy many maternity clothes but now when I shop for clothes I am always looking for things that will work for when I am pregnant again (don't worry mom that won't be for a couple of years).
And it was pretty easy getting used to wearing elastic waist pants or using a belly band but now that I have to get "dressed"  to go to work I am feeling excited about clothes again
and I have just purged my closet
(to make room for some new threads!) so I can't wait to put together some new outfits.
Let the creative juices flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...