Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sisters of the Spa Variety


It's been awhile since I have pimped out any products so I thought I would share some info on my recent splurge....
A little something something for me and a little something(s) for Oliver



     

 First up is citrus room spray, baby balm, baby wash, lip butter
(I ordered basically every kind they have it's that good!) , body meringue and nursery room spray.

This stuff is amazing, all natural and safe for babies, mamas, papas and even pets
 not that you moisturize your pets or maybe you do.
I have only used their lip butter, hand soap and body bomb (not shown) they were gifts from my sister-in-law and they were life changing.

I am a big fan of the Burts Bees products- especially the diaper ointment and baby shampoo
(these were pimped out in a earlier post )
so I am really excited to try the baby balm and baby wash to see how they measure up!
I'll post my review once we get these goodies in the mail... man I lurve internet shopping:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...