Friday, January 7, 2011

Shuffle and Repeat


I have been re-discovering some old tunes on my ipod lately.
I love how listening to a song can take you back in time and you can remember just how you felt at that moment. My ipod certainly hasn't been getting the same amount of attention these days that it use to and I really haven't updated it with new material in a while.
So any suggestions would be appreciated!

But here's a few that I have been playing on repeat as of late







I try to have a nice relaxing bath at least once a week... an hour to myself to soak in a really hot bath**** and listen to really good music (says me!)
****If you live in Canada like me you know that your skin takes a beating in the winter.... I have been adding a cup of ACV to my bath and it makes my skin feel awesome, clean but not ultra dry and flaky. I have also been using Virgin Coconut Oil on both myself and Oliver to lock in the moisture and defend after Canadian Winter syndrome- it smells great too!
Sometimes I add it to our bath or just slather it on after the bath.

Post ending with a couple more gems from our photoshoot.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...