Thursday, June 16, 2011

Weekly Wedding Inspiration

Our Invitations are printed and on route, I should receive them tomorrow (YIPEEEEE)!
Great- just in time for the Canada Post strike ugggghhh. Luckily most will be hand delivered,
 just not sure about the ones going to PEI?
I picked up my wedding band yesterday (YIPEEE), guess I didn't need to order it 3 month in advance afterall but it's here so another check off the list.
I am feeling pretty good about the planning so far.... 65 days and counting.

This weeks inspiration














Photos from Ruffled

Love the photo album as a guest book,
(I just finished making Oliver's 1 year photo album book with Shutterfly)
so I think I'm going to have to make one of us for the wedding too!

We've got a family photo session booked with our (wedding) photographer
in a couple of weeks..... so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...