Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mothering

I received a magazine called Mothering when I purchased my first kind of cloth diaper,
that diaper didn't work for us but the magazine was awesome!

Geared to "inspiring natural families since 1976", it's full of birth stories, recipes and tips and tricks for parents. I just stumbled upon my one and only issue the other day
so I searched for it online and found their website

They have ceased printing and opted for web-based publication now.
So I just ordered a few back copies of the magazine because I still like to read printed material
(every now again!)



 


I love reading about other women's experiences and especially reading about pregnancy, birth and postpartum practices around the world. Maybe because I'm a bit of a birth story junkie!
This story about a French Male Midwife was so fascinating,
 as was this story about an American newly pregnant and haven just moved to Germany.

There's lots of information on parenting, vaccinations, breastfeeding, recipes, green living
and lots more. Definitely worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...