Wednesday, February 6, 2013

brother + sister


As Georgie becomes more and more interactive with her brother, 
I find myself sitting back watching these two little people in awe.

I was a bit nervous adding another child into the mix, 
not just in my own capacity as a mother but also for the impact it would have on Oliver. 
A siblings personality and their role in the family changes you. 
I didn't know if being a big brother would be a role he would relish or resent. 

But as it turns out, Oliver was born to be a big brother! 
While he is still getting used to her messing up his perfect line ups, 
he loves her, always concerned for her and looking out for her. 
He's happy to give her hugs and kisses and needs to "get her" as soon as she's woken up. 

Oh these two Taurus babes! We are preparing for some epic battles to ensue,
no doubt with these fiery personalities but they also have an undeniable connection
that I will do my best to nurture and protect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...