Monday, February 4, 2013

the mommy kit


I've been asked what is my favourite Arbonne product 
and to be honest it's a bit tricky to pick just one!
Here are a couple that are definitely my most frequently used. 


1. RE9 Corrective Eye Creme- if I absolutely had to choose a favourite, this would probably be it! After not sleeping for about a year after having Oliver, I had puffy, dark black landing strips under my eyes. I looked terrible and seeing myself looking so tired only made me feel even worse! Since adding this to my daily skincare routine (and trust me I'm certainly NOT getting any more sleep) I couldn't be happier with the results. *for optimum results use with the full RE9 Advanced Set*

2. RE9 Firming Cream- Enough said! This cream is a wonder, use it on your thighs, belly, breasts or where ever you are looking tighten up and get a bit of lift. 

3. Vitamin/Mineral Shake- I have mentioned the digestive issues I had after having Oliver on here before and was determined to not face them again after Georgie. So about 8 months ago I tried the vanilla Vitamin/Mineral Shakes and was amazed just how much they improved my digestion not to mention increasing my energy, despite not having a full night's sleep in 9 months! I have a shake for breakfast and maybe lunch depending on how crazy the day is and can rest assured that I'm getting the vital nutrients I need  as well as what I need to continue making lots of milk to feed my daughter. *the 30 days to fit challenge is a wonderful for those looking for a weight loss programme*

4. Sheer Finish Tint Moisturizer- get your moisturizer, SPF with light coverage in one product! This is awesome for a quick application when I don't feel like doing the full make-up thing. Great for weekends, school runs or everyday. *for full coverage use the Perfecting Liquid Foundation with SPF 15*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...