Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ghill life lately



Nearly the middle of February, my goodness! 
I can't even begin to comprehend how on earth Georgie is almost 10 months old already. 
she is motoring around and getting into everything. 
This week we are extending her hours at daycare in preparation for me returning back to a full time schedule. While some days it will be nice to be able to put an order in and take a call without trying to breastfeed at the same time and having to hold the phone cord like 10 feet away from her lightening quick grip. I also look forward to being able to type with both hands again, although I've really impressed myself with my one, left handed typing skills! But I'm going to miss her terribly and my office will look like a ghost-town without her play pen, swing, exercauser and toys. I think the other staff will miss her too 
(maybe not her freak outs when I take said phone cord away). 

In the meantime, here's how the month is shaping up!


1. little booty 2. FC5 lineup 3. new belt 4. finger lick'n good
5. missed naps mean easy bed times (sometimes)
6. finally some snow for playing 7. no pictures 8. brother + sister 9. window watcher 10. got it
11. awesome snack, insane cowlick 12. little reader 13. whatcha guys doin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...