Friday, August 23, 2013

the new rules of pregnancy


I read this article the other week and LOVED it!
A must read in my opinion. The modern pregnancy seems to be anything but these days. 
With an extensive list of don't(s), growing a baby for nine months came seem like a punishment. 
No wonder many women feel so miserable instead of loving the experience. 
Of course being mindful of what you eat and drink at anytime is important, pregnant or not but ease up ladies! This article was great because she really explored scientific research not just opinions, not just maybe or probably based on "fuzzy science".

I enjoyed coffee and the occasional drink with both of my pregnancies, ate peanut butter, deli meat and chocolate. I tried to make the healthiest choices (most of the time) and didn't stress if I craved salty french fries or vanilla dipped donuts.

** of course I'm not recommending you disregard medical advice, talk to your midwife or doctor and assess the information to make the right decision for you. Also take into consideration if you in are low risk or high risk situation**


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...